The kitchen's backbone is made up of cabinets. Make the most of your kitchen's size and layout by arranging the cabinetry. Consider various layouts and styles.
If you are looking for kitchen or bathroom cabinets in Phedelpia, you have come to the right place. We are the people you should contact. Fill out the form to get a free in-home estimate with one of our specialists. You can also come to our showroom, which is conveniently located.
Are you planning a kitchen renovation? Let's get started on finding the perfect countertops for your Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania home. We'll send a design expert to your house for a free estimate if you give us a call or contact us online.
Do you want to see some of our cabinets in Huntingdon Valley? Visit our Valley store, which is conveniently placed and accessible from anywhere in the Valley. Our designers are happy to show you around and talk about your remodelling plans.
We have over 30 cabinet hues to pick from at Superior. Take a look around our showroom to choose the perfect cabinet for your project. Alternatively, visit our website to pick your preferred color. It's that simple!
Our team will offer you a proposal that includes design renderings of your new kitchen, installation specifications, and, of course, a quotation for the installation upfront. It contains all of the information you require regarding the project.
We'll let you know when your new cabinet can be installed. If you're having your kitchen remodel, we'll schedule everything so that your countertops are installed last, following your cabinets.
We'll help you to plan out installation whether you're purchasing all of your supplies from us or just our Huntingdon Valley wholesale cabinets. Our installation crew will expertly place your new cabinet.
All cabinets and vanities are made of 100% solid wood and come with the following standart features:
1. Door Panel: 3/4″ thick solid wood door panel with complete overlay.
2. Door Hinge: concealed Euro-style, 6-way adjustable, soft-close metal hinge.
3. Adjustable Shelf: It may be adjusted Shelf made of 3/4″ cabinet-grade plywood with a clear coat finish on both sides and corners and metal shelf supports.
4. Drawer: Dovetail construction with 5/8″ solid wood on all sides.
5. Drawer Glide: full extension pull-out; metal soft-close; hidden under-mount.
6. Plywood Box: Cabinet-grade plywood, 1/2″ to 5/8″ thick; clear coat finish on internal sides; matching color finish on external sides.
7. Metal Bracket: base cabinet corner bracket strengthening for maximum stability.
8. Door Bumper: for optimum durability, encourage silent closure and reduce slamming.
We provide both factory-assembled and ready-to-assemble cabinets. The completed cabinets allow you to open the boxes and attach them directly to the walls, while the cabinets take around 20-30 minutes to put together.
Yes, soft-close door hinges are a basic feature on some door types and an upgrade option on others. To add this option to your cabinet purchase, send an email or call our customer service department after placing your order.
Yes, many of our door designs come with soft-close drawers as standard. For each door style, this information is given on the cabinet specs. If the door type you choose doesn't come with soft close drawers as standard, you might be able to get them as an upgrade. For additional information, please contact our customer service department.
Would you like us to send you detailed information and a price offer about our kitchen cabinets?
You can contact us via the contact form to get information about our services.
Please fill in all the blanks so that we can reach you faster.